Tips for Cleaner Purchases
The global situation with COVID-19 has raised everyone’s awareness of the need to avoid contact with frequently touched public surfaces and exercise careful hygiene practices.
You can stay safer by using your M1 Visa Debit or Credit card to make purchases, rather than cash. But in doing so, there are additional steps you should take to keep safe when paying:
- Clean your payment cards using soap, hand sanitizer or alcohol after each use.
- Maintain control of your card, whenever possible, rather than handing it to the merchant.
- If contactless is available, tap and pay.
- If asked for a signature, PIN or other information at the payment terminal, use your own pen (for signing) or personal stylus (for touchscreens).
- If using home delivery services, pay in advance through website, app or telephone.
« Return to "M1 Blog"Go to main navigation