Job Openings: Performance Development Manager
|Location of Position:||Ionia Main Office|
|Days:||Monday - Friday|
|Hours:||9 am - 5 pm|
- Deliver the highest level of member service while leading by example at all times in person and by phone, providing information on all services, products, procedures and policies.
- Works closely with the entire M1 team in a coordinated effort to serve members and achieve credit union objectives. Assists and supports the work of staff throughout the credit union.
- Create, maintain and deliver engaging and relevant training to all staff including annual All Staff Training day.
- Maintain all records for all staff and volunteers, including training and employee data.
- Lead all recruitment efforts including candidate screening, interviewing and hiring for all open positions.
- Recommend changes to hiring/recruitment process in a proactive manner to maintain necessary staffing across the organization. Make recommendations for changes to process as needed to COO.
- Continuously improve M1’s training and hiring processes as needs change.
- Manage multiple projects and programs to deliver results and meet goals as assigned.
- Coordinate new hire orientation to deliver a mentoring and positive experience
- Ability to deliver communication to staff in an effective and well thought out manner, both in person and through email.
- Deliver the highest level of member service while leading by example at all times – filling in as needed for managers and/or staff.
- Lead projects for new product and/or service implementation to deliver to staff and members.
- Offer guidance on M1’s products and services to all staff in regard to expectations set in policies and procedures.
- Be an M1 Culture Ambassador by sharing our story and passion for connecting with our staff, members and communities.
- Inspire growth of staff and managers by actively participate in and encourage staff professional development.
- Participate in performance related discussions with managers to encourage employee performance and job satisfaction as needed in regard to advancement opportunities.
- Deliver effective and timely feedback to all managers on performance reviews
- Plan, coordinate and execute staff engagement activities in alignment with M1’s culture.
- Develop meaningful and resourceful relationships with the management team and staff.
- Utilize assigned budgets to align with M1 strategic goals
- Responsible for the administration of various programs in compliance with regulation and requirements of staff certifications.
- Continuous development and improvement of M1 policies and procedures based on member and staff needs – recommend adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for the maintenance of training materials in compliance with M1 procedures and policies, as well as state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Works closely with the entire M1 team in a coordinated effort to serve members and achieve credit union objectives.
- Represents M1 in a positive and professional manner through participation in community events and organizations.
- Expected to attend a variety of meetings and events, during business hours, evenings and on weekends.
- Performs other duties as required.
a. Bachelors Degree in business, management or related field
- Two or more years in a leadership role with a service organization.
- Experience with recruiting, performance development or human resources preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in customer service with proven ability to manage customer issues and resolutions.
- In-depth knowledge of financial institution deposit & lending products and services
- Willing to continuously grow and learn within role and organization
- Proven understanding of organizational strategic goals and strategies in order to apply and coach team to contribute.
- Ability to provide guidance and share knowledge of state and federal compliance regarding deposit and lending practices and operations of credit union or similar organization.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate staff
- Highly organized and detail focused
- Excellent problem solver with proven decision-making skills.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and processes
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer, software and technology skills
How to Apply
You may also mail or deliver it to:
Michigan One Community Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
510 S Dexter St
Ionia MI 48846
Please do NOT email your application due to the confidential information it contains.
We keep all applications and resumes on file for six months. Michigan One Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Go to main navigation