Job Openings: Full Time Service Representative - South Ionia Office
|Location of Position:||South Ionia Office|
|Salary:||$16.51-$22.96 per hour|
|Days:||Monday - Saturday|
Personable and positive person who takes initiative on providing top-notch, solution-based service to our members. Passionate about living out our power statements with every single interaction you encounter: A commitment to excellence, teamwork, partnership and mindfulness. Responsible for conducting a variety of member requests in a professional manner while following policies, procedures and service standards.
- Accuracy with Cash handling
- Professional communication with members, teammates and management both in-person and over the phone.
- Processing member transactions including, but not limited to, cash and check processing, deposits transfers and loan payments.
- Adheres to M1 Service Standards
- Completing accurate forms for member requests, while following policies and procedures
- Effectively cross offering additional products and services to deepen member relationships.
- Position requires frequently working Saturdays.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- One year customer service or related experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional position information:
Days: Monday - Saturday
Minimum hours: 38
Benefits- Eligibility determined after 90 days of employment:
- Personal/Sick Time
- Holiday pay,
- Insurance Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K program w/employer match
How to Apply
You may also mail or deliver it to:
Michigan One Community Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
510 S Dexter St
Ionia MI 48846
Please do NOT email your application due to the confidential information it contains.
We keep all applications and resumes on file for six months. Michigan One Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Go to main navigation